by John A. Keslick, Jr.
1. We "feed" trees (autotrophs).
2. Lots of "mulch" is good.
3. Forests are single stands or groups of trees under one or more ownership.
4. Deep Root Feeding
5. Arborists treatments change vigor of trees or make them more vigorous.
6. Bark mulch is food for the living soil.
7. Bark mulch is better because there are no living members.
More to come.
Text & Graphics Copyright © 2009 Keslick & Son Modern Arboriculture
Please report web site problems, comments and words of interest, not found.